Pasco County Permits
WRA is please to announce that land use permits were obtained in Pasco County for the 700 acres formerly known as South Branch Ranch in record time.
This new development in Pasco County will be called The Preserve.
The Preserve in Pasco County permits the following development:
– 1032 residential units
– 700 acres
– 300 acres of pristine natural preservation land and significant wildlife habitat
– Best location in all of Tampa Bay with frontage on SR54 and the Suncoast Parkway
– Miles of internal and external biking and jogging trails including a direct connection to the 70 mile Suncoast Trail that spans three counties and connects directly to the waters of Tampa Bay
– Amenity package above anything else in the area
– 70 acres of mixed use retail/office
WRA was greatly helpful to D.R. Horton in obtaining these land use permits, so that this project count start on time.