About the Job - Entry Level Civil Engineer Tampa
WRA is seeking a talented Entry Level Civil Engineer in Tampa to join our multidisciplinary team working on site development and water resources projects throughout west-central Florida, and nationally on federal military projects across the Country. We are seeking a motivated individual who can work on commercial and residential projects. Based on WRA’s unique multidisciplinary market niche, responsibilities may also include design for federal infrastructure and training range projects at military installations throughout the nation.
Celebrating 20 years in the industry, WRA is known throughout Florida for its technical leadership, broad experience, and exceptional client service in civil engineering, water resources and environmental science. WRA has also developed a national reputation throughout the DoD industry as military training range experts. Learn more by visiting www.wraengineering.com.
- Work site development projects from the beginning of planning efforts through design and permitting to completion of construction.
- Land development engineering design for residential and commercial projects, including water and sewer utilities, stormwater management, earthwork grading, roadway design, erosion and sedimentation control, and environmental mitigation.
- Prepare and submit site development applications to permitting agencies, address review comments from agencies and secure permit approvals.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university(required)
- Master’s degree from accredited university. (preferred)
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D (preferred)
- Experience with drainage design (preferred)
- Experience with Word, Adobe, and Excel. (required)
- Experience with ArcGIS (preferred)